Patty Skolnik trains Healthcare Providers to incorporate Shared Decision-Making and their Patients' values and preferences into their practice at hospitals and medical centers across the U.S. and internationally. CE/CME accredited.
Healthcare Professional Training Workshops include:
- Shared Decision Making with Informed Consent
- Switching Chairs: The Health Professional Becoming the Patient and the Advocate
- How to Implement a Sustainable Patient and Family Advisory Council for Quality and Safety
- Training Patients and Families to Prevent Preventable Readmissions
- When Patients Speak, Do You Listen (Patient/Provider Engagement)